Shipping & Delivery
1 – SHIPPING
- We offer express shipping for all orders made with Skingensis. We do ship to most international countries. In the event that we are unable to ship to certain countries, we will notify you via email and provide a full refund excluding exchange rate cost.
- Orders are shipped on business days only (Monday-Friday, excluding bank holidays).
- For in-stock items, your order will be processed and shipped on the same day for orders made before 12pm and next working day for orders made after 12pm, after order verification and credit approval. (Delivery time frame is 1-3 business day(s) for Klang Valley; 3-5 working days for rest of Malaysia; 14-21 working days for international countries).
- Shipping fees will be auto-calculated upon checkout for local orders of below RM300 and for international orders of below USD300
- Free shipping is provided if the order (after discount) is RM300 and above for local purchases, and USD300 and above for international purchases.
- We do not deliver to P.O boxes
- Orders will be processed and shipped once payment verification is received.
- You will not be billed for items purchased until the items have shipped.
Please note that during festive periods, please allow more time for delivery. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. But we will always try our best to get your products to you as soon as possible.
2 – DELIVERY
- The products displayed on the Sites can be ordered and delivered to most countries globally.
- Subject to the availability of the products you have ordered, Skingensis will endeavour to deliver the order consisting of the product(s) listed in each Shipping Confirmation by the date indicated in the Shipping Confirmation in question or, if no delivery date is specified, in the estimated timeframe indicated when selecting the delivery method.
- Nevertheless, you may occasionally experience delays in delivery for reasons such as a high volume of orders being received by Skingensis during sale periods, holidays or the occurrence of unforeseen circumstances. But nonetheless, we will strive to have your order delivered to you as soon as possible.
- If we are unable to comply with the delivery date for any reason whatsoever, we will inform you and we will give you the option to continue with the purchase and establish a new delivery date. Please note that in any case, our couriers do not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays or bank holidays.
- For the purpose of these Terms, a “delivery” shall be understood to have taken place or the order deemed “delivered” as soon as you or a third party indicated by you acquires physical possession of the products, which will be evidenced by the signing of the receipt of the order at your chosen delivery address.
3 – INABILITY TO DELIVER
- There is no re-delivery fee. If we attempt to deliver your order, but you are not present to receive it, our courier partner will contact you to arrange a re-delivery at a suitable time. If our partners are unable to reach you after multiple attempts, your package will be returned to Skingensis. Any cost associated with delivery after products are returned to Skingensis shall be borne by you.